WSIonlinebiz Pay Per Click Marketing Experts
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) drives targeted leads to your online business from search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. PPC advertising involves creating and placing ads in prominent positions on search engine results pages. Potential customers see your ad when they type a keyword or phrase related to your business into a search engine. PPC advertising offers YOUR business an effective way to reach your potential customers at the moment they are really looking to purchase your products and services.
WSI has developed successful PPC campaigns for our clients for many years. Whether you are likely to spend £100 or £100,000 per month we can provide a tailored service to extract maximum value from your pay per click advertising.
- Pay Per Click that is Ultra Targeted & Ultra Effective
- We have found PPC to be a particularly effective tool for small business owners. Why? Here are the advantages:
- WSI PPC is Targeted
Because PPC ads only appear with associated keywords, you are assured of a visitor who is explicitly searching for the product or service you’ve associated with the ad. As you can imagine this is extremely valuable, as you are likely to have a higher conversion rate.
Pay Per Click from WSI is Budget-Conscious
You can spend as much or as little for the “click-throughs” of your PPC campaign. WSI can help you strike the proper balance between PPC marketing and your other digital marketing efforts.
Pay Per Click from WSI is Economical
Closely related to budget control is the fact that you only pay for PPC ad when a visitor clicks. The action of clicking lets you know that your visitor is interested in what you have to offer. WSI can help you navigate your PPC campaign, including optimizing your ad copy, setting a budget, determining which mix of platforms to advertise on, initiating keyword research, and determining a schedule.
Pay Per Click campaign set up
In our set up process we will discuss and agree the campaign search engines (Google, Bing, Content Networks), business objectives, budget and performance indicators with you. As part of our PPC management service we will:
- review any data you currently have, such as previous campaigns, website usage statistics
- research additional keywords through the above using a range of tools and researching competitors
- create a suggested campaign structure for your review including a range of advert variations
- make suggestions for optimising the landing pages used
- track and integrate with your own web analytics and provide conversion (sale) information in our reports
Pay Per Click campaign management
Once the campaign is running we provide a management service consisting of the following:
- bid management to budget or cost per acquisition targets
- strucutured testing of keyword, advert and landing page variations to optimise the campaign
- reporting on an agreed basis and frequency
- Getting started with pay-per-click advertising
For new campaigns we can provide free initial advice and a free costed traffic estimate to help you evaluate the suitability of Pay Per Click for your business. We can also review and manage existing campaigns, providing initial advice with no obligation.